About this walk
Part of this walk covers Wyrrabalong National Park.
It takes about 4 hours to complete the full 15 kilometre walk, with plenty of breaks and photography stops. A brisk walker can do this much faster, but consider that there's a lot to see along the way.
Getting there and backGet the train to Gosford and then a bus to The Entrance using transportnsw.info. Plan your return trip from Terrigal at transportnsw.info.
Along the way
Detailed guides like this will be rolled out in increments as they are completed.
What to bring
- Check the national parks website for possible detours, closures and restrictions.
- Install an OpenStreetMap app for Android or iOS and preload the area.
- Download the GPS data if your device can import it.
- Print out this map and get a better one from a visitor information centre if possible.
- Be sure to leave enough charge in your phone's battery for emergency calls.
- Bring plenty of water, comfortable shoes, a hat and SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Also bring a light windbreaker/raincoat in case you get caught out in the rain.